FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 12, 2018 – Atlanta, GA - In a statement the Society for Evidence-Based Professionals, EBP Society and Joyfields Institute for Evidence-Based Professionals jointly announced today that San Mateo County Probation in California completed an organizational self-evaluation to become reCertified as an Evidence-Based Organization (CEBO).
"We are pleased to announce that San Mateo County Probation has met the requirements for renewal of its status as a Certified Evidence-Based Organizations (CEBO).", said Sobem Nwoko, President, Joyfields Institute. Findings of the reCertification assessment determined the organization continues to demonstrate a number of strengths in the five key components of an Evidence-Based Organization (EBO). For recertification, an organization is subject to a rigorous organizational self evaluation overseen by an evidence-based expert evaluator. Specifically, the agency is;
- Building knowledge and use of evidence based policies, programs, and practices
- Demonstrating of effective leadership
- Organizational culture and assessment
- Strategic planning, performance measurement, and program evaluation
- Building capacity and sustainability
- Created on .