Evidence-Based Professionals' Monthly - December 2022
Sustain "MOMENTUM YOU BUILT"
- National Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 Provides Immediate Crisis Counseling to People Affected by the Mass Shooting in Chesapeake, Va.
- East Lansing Probation Officer Iseler Wins Award, Champions Second Chance
- Former federal probation officer sentenced to prison for extorting individuals under her supervision
- Pentagon Scrubbing All Policies of Language That Stigmatizes Mental Health Conditions
- Serve Children at Home, With Their Families, in Their Communities
- Integrity House awarded $4M grant to assist with behavioral health services
- HHS Releases New National Guidelines for Improving Youth Mental Health Crisis Care
- Mental Health Apps Are Not Keeping Your Data Safe
- Open Up Opportunities for System-Involved Youth
- Department of Justice Announces Awards To Support Youth, Reform the Juvenile Justice System, and Protect Children
GRANTS & FUNDING
- Grants for Services to Treat and Strengthen Families Affected by Substance Use
- National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative (NCTSI) Grant Awards
- Follow this link for more information about Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) grants, the application process, and more!
- View forecasted FY 2023 grants for SAMHSA here!
- EBP Day - Fall '22 | FREE Training, Goal-setting & Action Planning Workshops
December 7th | 11:30am - 2:30pm EST | Learn More & Register
- Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" | Motivational Interviewing (MI) Skills For Front-Line & Direct Services Teams
February 1-2, 2023 | 11:30am - 6:30pm EST | Learn More & Register
- Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" | Motivational Interviewing (MI) Training for Supervisors
February 13, 2023 | 11:30am - 6:30pm EST | Learn More & Register
- Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" | Motivational Interviewing (MI) Training for In-house Trainers
February 15th, 2023 | 11:30am - 6:30pm EST | Learn More & Register
Editor: Amaka Obinna Nwoko