EB Professionals Monthly - October 2022
So you took back your momentum, now what? "BUILD ON IT" WITH UPCOMING EVIDENCE-BASED EVENTS
- Why Insurers Flock to Digital Behavioral Health Companies
- A Proclamation on National Youth Justice Action Month, 2022
- Mental Health Crisis Leads Hospitals to Create a New Type of ER
- Loneliness and unhappiness accelerate aging faster than smoking, study shows
- 10 ways to care for your physical and behavioral health
- National Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 Provides Immediate Crisis Counseling to People Who Stand to Be Affected by Hurricane Ian
- Mental health crisis teams aren't just for cities anymore
GRANTS & FUNDING
- Grants for Services to Treat and Strengthen Families Affected by Substance Use
- National Child Traumatic Stress Initiative (NCTSI) Grant Awards
- Click here to review open funding opportunities for the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP)!
- Follow this link for more information about Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) grants, the application process, and more!
- View forecasted FY 2023 grants for SAMHSA here!
EVIDENCE-BASED EVENTS TO... HELP YOU "BUILD MOMENTUM"
- Evidence-Based Pathways Masterclass for Organizational Leadership
October 25 ONLY | Learn More & Register
- 16th Annual Fall Evidence-Based Pathways Certification Conference & Masterclasses (Online Masterclasses)
October 25 - 27 | Learn More & Register
- Evidence-Based Pathways Masterclass for Frontline & Direct Services Teams
October 26 - 27 | Learn More & Register
- Evidence-Based Pathways Conference & Certification Masterclass
October 27 ONLY | Learn More & Register
Editor: Amaka Obinna Nwoko
Photo by Marius Ciocirlan on Unsplash