The Evidence-Based Professionals' Monthly
Welcome to your monthly for evidence based professionals. This issue features your collection of relevant articles, webcasts, grant resources, performance tools and our upcoming events.
* Summer 2017 training class is now forming for Evidence-Based Professionals Certification: Aug. 16-18, 2017 | Atlanta, GA. Reserve your slots now. (Download Brochure)
Grants & Funding:
Current funding opportunities from U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs:
Includes - Bureau of Justice Assistance, Bureau of Justice Statistics, National Institute of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention, Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Sex Offender Sentencing, Monitoring, etc.
Evidence-Based Human & Justice Services:
- A look into Kentucky’s court-supervised class
- Goodwill Celebrates 115 Years Of Social Enterprise:
Youth & Family:
EBP Society Membership just got better! Get your choice of evidence-based Joyfields Technologies software when you sign-up for membership! This program provides a range of powerful software and online solutions to help you unify operations and improve user experience. Learn more, and Sign-up.
Webcasts, Videos, Podcasts:
Attend an Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Professional Certification program - Get evaluation, community, and technology also.
- Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Professional Certification Workshops: Core & Advance Skills for Organizations & Practitioners
August 16 - 18, 2017 | Atlanta, Georgia
- Evidence-Based "PATHWAYS" Professional Certification Workshops: Planning for Implementation
August 17 - 18, 2017 | Atlanta, Georgia
PRIVATE TRAINING: To get more information on how you can bring this or any of our programs to your location, please complete this convenient online form, or call us at 770-409-8780. See how else we may be able to help.
- Created on .